Running head : MY DREAM JOBof workas aSocial Worker of operative as a Social WorkerIntroductionHumanity continues to witness fond problems like poverty , hunger unemployment , domestic military unit , homelessness , gist horror , rape homicide , and m any(prenominal) other disasters , which need the look to from diversity humans , who love to facilitate the wad-in-distress . Sometimes , the help comes from friends , relatives and neighbors , who help the victims known to them . There be also train professionals in social work , whose mission is to alleviate the abject from sympathy , and these benevolent professionals working with their heart and soul are called social doersI had often seen homeless raft , who wore torn tog , searched for intellectual nourishment items from left over food thrown in drool bins , a nd slept on the pavements . Then I adage the miseries of the disabled people , who were left neglected by their tight-fitting and dear ones .

too , I would feel concerned closely the housewives and children who were victims of domestic violence Such incidents evoked sympathy in my heart , and I always involveed to do something to crap the world a better place to live in . With a thirst to help the people-in-distress for ameliorating their living conditions , I decided to take away the field of social workDiscussionWithout any hesitation , I faecal matter admit that my product line as a social worker would be my ambition job . I always wish to interact with people , and to help the m , wherever and whenever , I could . I reme! mber that...If you want to get a full essay, ramble it on our website:
OrderEssay.netIf you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page:
write my essay
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.